The wireless & mobile security market includes connected portable consumer electronics, the applications and video/audio content that run on them, as well as the mobile, broadband, and networking infrastructure that allows these mobile devices to connect to the Internet, communicate and stream content. This market spans 3G and 4G LTE-Advanced, 802.11/WiFi, 802.16/WiMAX, femto cellular, base stations, WAVE, wireless implantable and M2M technologies.
The wireless & mobile market is experiencing an explosion of new multi-media enabled mobile devices that connect to networks in all market segments. As mobile devices like smartphones and tablets gain ever more processing power and capabilities, the data they contain becomes more valuable to their owners and more enticing as a target for hackers and criminals. At the same time, enterprises must deal with a new fact of life: data crucial to the mission of the business exists on an increasing array of devices that they don't fundamentally control. To add to the challenge, users run multiple applications supplied by a huge market of apps providers.
All these considerations make designing security for these devices and the wireless and wireline system infrastructure that supports them, more important than ever. The world is increasingly aware that security must be multi-faceted and designed in from the lowest levels of SoC Integrated Circuits (IC) through to high level applications.
Elliptic delivers highly integrated and proven security solutions in the wireless & mobile market. Elliptic’s embedded security solutions offer industry leading performance that can be targeted at specific applications. The small footprint and low power consumption makes them attractive solutions for ASIC/SoC developers, system OEMs, mobile network operators and content providers.
Elliptic’s IP portfolio includes a wide variety of cryptographic engines such as AES, Snow 3G, ZUC and SHA, Public Key Accelerators and TRNGs, and security protocol accelerators and processors in support of advanced technologies such as 4G LTE-Advanced. In addition, the Ellipsys Cryptography Middleware offers a complete set of symmetric and asymmetric algorithms, hash algorithms and public key certificate support for a variety of platforms (Android, Linux, Windows).
Security Protocol Accelerators and Processors
- CLP-630: Multi-Packet Manager
- CLP-620: Security Protocol Accelerator - LTE
- CLP-610: Security Protocol Accelerator - HSM
- CLP-600: Security Protocol Accelerator- with Virtualization and QoS Capabilities
- SPP-100: Symmetric/Asymmetric Processing Engine
- SPP-200: SSL/TLS/DTLS PDU Processor
- SPP-230: ESP/AH PDU Processor
- SPP-330: IPsec/TLS Multi-protocol PDU Processor
- PLP-100f: SNOW 3G streaming Crypto Offload Protocol Engine (sCOPE)
- PLP-101f: AES/SNOW 3G streaming Crypto Offload Protocol Engine (sCOPE)
- CLP-45: Configurable Lookaside AES Core
- CLP-11: Tiny AES Core
- CLP-20: High Throughput AES-CCM Core - 1 Gbps
- CLP-28: 802.16/WiMAX AES Core
- CLP-34: AES Key Wrap Core
- CLP-410: ZUC Key Stream Generator
- CLP-411: ZUC Look Aside Core
- CLP-412: ZUC Flow Through Core
- CLP-41: SNOW 3G Flow Through Core
- CLP-38: KASUMI Flow Through Core
- CLP-400: SNOW 3G Key Stream Generator
- CLP-403: SNOW 3G Look Aside Core
- CLP-401: KASUMI Cipher
- CLP-402: KASUMI Look Aside Core
- CLP-300: High Performance RSA and Elliptic Curve Cryptography (ECC) Public Key Accelerator
- CLP-17: High Performance Elliptic Curve Cryptography Point Multiplier Core
- CLP-27: Compact True Random Number Generator
A highly programmable and unique Security Protocol Accelerator specifically designed to efficiently process data for high capacity wireless and network applications. The engine is perfectly suited for applications that deal with multiple active connections and significant traffic load on different contexts, such as 4G LTE-Advanced wireless cellular base stations and femtocells.