CLP-30: High Throughput Pipelined IPsec Engine
The CLP-30: High Throughput Pipelined IPsec Engine is a highly integrated, silicon-proven security engine that features an enhanced architecture aimed at achieving high-performance IPsec packet processing ranging from 200 Mbps to 10 Gbps (with small packet traffic).
The CLP-30 offers increased bandwidth and throughput options and has the ability to implement multiple inbound and outbound pipelines and multiple DMA ports.
SoC designers find the concept of protocol-aware cryptographic offload as the right architectural approach as it offers a flexible and scalable approach unlike the high gate count, hard-wired, in-line engines currently available on the market.
- Pipelined offload engine with separate inbound and outbound engines
- Highly configurable - multiple pipeline and interface options available
- Supports throughput up to 10 Gbps
- AH & ESP processing
- IPv4 & IPv6 support
- Transport and tunnel processing
- Extended Sequence Number support
- AES-CBC mode cipher supporting 128, 192 and 256-bit key sizes
- DES-CBC mode cipher supporting 56 and 168-bit (3DES) key sizes
- HMAC-MD5 and HMAC-SHA-1 mode hash
- Optional support for GCM-AES and SHA-256
- Support for AMBA/AXI/AHB and other SoC buses
- Silicon proven
- Highly integrated
- SoC/ASIC developers and embedded system OEMs benefit from
- Reduced time to market
- Reduced risk
- Highly tuned solutions for performance, power and size
- IP developed by industry experts through a structured and rigorous development and verification program
- IPsec in Gateway and PON applications
- VPN Appliances
- Edge Routers
- Carrier grade VPN services blades
- Product Brief: CLP-30 High Throughput Pipelined IPsec Engine
A highly programmable and unique Security Protocol Accelerator specifically designed to efficiently process data for high capacity wireless and network applications. The engine is perfectly suited for applications that deal with multiple active connections and significant traffic load on different contexts, such as 4G LTE-Advanced wireless cellular base stations and femtocells.