DRM & Content Protection
Elliptic offers highly integrated and proven security solutions spanning silicon cores to embedded software to help content owners, service providers, network operators, embedded system OEMs and SoC suppliers protect high-value digital content for the home entertainment and digital media market.
DRM and Content protection applications encompass all connected consumer electronics that enable users to enjoy high quality video and audio media-rich content anywhere, at any time and on any device. These connected devices include smartphones, tablets, PCs, laptops, HDTVs, Blu-ray players, Set-Top Boxes (STBs), and home media gateways.
Elliptic has designed Digital Rights Management products that span both mobile applications and STBs.
The HDCP 2.0 Software Development Kit (ESW-02) is Elliptic's solution in support of the HDCP 2.0 content protection standard. The solution is backwards compatible with HDCP 2.0.
Elliptic has also developed solutions targeted at the DTCP market. The solutions include both IP cores and a DTCP SDKs to speed development of embedded systems targeted at protection of high value content in IP, USB and Firewire applications.
Security Protocol Accelerators and Processors
- CLP-610: Security Protocol Accelerator - HSM
- CLP-600: Security Protocol Accelerator - with virtualization and QoS capabilities
- CLP-300: High Performance RSA and Elliptic Curve Cryptography (ECC) Public Key Accelerator
- CLP-26: Hash Look Aside Core
- CLP-100: Hash Flow-Through Core
- CLP-27: Compact True Random Number Generator
Embedded Security Modules