Elliptic routinely authors whitepapers on security topics such as platform security, DRM & content protection, key management, hardware cryptographic acceleration and more.
Please find the following whitepapers for your reading pleasure:
- Manufacturing Trust with the Ellipsys Trust Framework
- Secret Key and Identity Management for System-on-Chip Architects
- Symmetric Cryptographic Offload Options for SoC Designers
- Background on Digital Rights Management
- Low Power Protocol Offload
Elliptic also authors articles and presentations in major publications on topical security issues.
- EE Catalog - Smart Phone & Tablet Design: From Toys to Tools: Security Considerations for the Next Generation of Android Mobile Connected Devices
- EDN Magazine: The Sony PlayStation 3 hack deciphered: what consumer-electronics designers can learn from the failure to protect a billion-dollar product ecosystem
- Information Quarterly Magazine: The Future of Open Cable Systems: Conditional Access Migrates to DCAS
Elliptic employees are frequently invited to present at conferences. The following presentations are from the most recent events that the company participated in: