Security for card payment transactions, user and bank credentials is crucial. Security standards such as the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard, are being endorsed by Visa, MasterCard and other card brands and require merchants and service providers that store, process or transmit customer credit card data to adopt aggressive security controls and processes to ensure data integrity and protection against malicious attacks.
Elliptic has a broad portfolio of proven and highly integrated security solutions for various applications in this market, including wired and wireless Point Of Sale (POS) terminals, smart cards and high security modules.
Elliptic’s offering consists of hardware and software IP, ranging from dedicated embedded security modules in support of the latest PCI specifications, data encryption, key management, certification management, to storage encryption and digital rights management security solutions.
Embedded Security Modules
- ESM-02: Payment Card Industry Embedded Security Module
- ESM-100: Symmetric/Asymmetric Security Protocol Accelerator
Security Protocol Accelerators and Processors
- CLP-600: Security Protocol Accelerator - with virtualization and QoS capabilities
- CLP-610: Security Protocol Accelerator - HSM
- SPP-100: Symmetric/Asymmetric Processing Engine
- CLP-45: Configurable Lookaside AES Core
- CLP-11: Tiny AES Core
- CLP-300: High Performance RSA and Elliptic Curve Cryptography (ECC) Public Key Accelerator
- CLP-17: High Performance Elliptic Curve Cryptography Point Multiplier Core
- CLP-26: Hash Look Aside Core
- CLP-100: Hash Flow-Through Core
- CLP-27: Compact True Random Number Generator
ETS-020: tVault HDCP 2.2
A proven HDCP-based content protection solution that provides robust security inside Trusted Execution Environments (TEEs) and enforces the protection of sensitive information to ensure that it is stored, processed and accessed only by authorized applications.The solution integrates seamlessly within frameworks such as ARM TrustZone™, where the critical security components are embedded in a trusted and secure OS environment. The non-critical components are executed by the rich OS, such as Android.